Wednesday 15 July 2020

DJ LBee

Hi There! Boldtrini People

Meet Albert Petzold – a.k.a. Lbee

 

DJ LBee was born in Russia, grew up in Germany, went there to university, traveled the world and fell in love with sweet T&T. After a couple of years working in Germany he got a job offer to work in Trinidad. Now he is here with his family.

 



Here is a brief profile:

 

Name: Albert Petzold



What is your profession: I am Marketing, Strategy and Public Relations Consultant.

 

What is your passion: I love my job: working with creative people, coming up with new ideas and exploring untapped territories. I love music: to research it, to collect it, to listen, dance to it, to deejay and to observe the magical effect it has on people.   

 

What are your hobbies: deejaying, listening to music, organizing events, water sports like surfing, swimming, triathlon, traveling, interested in art and design, literature, history and politics.

 

Who is / was the most influential person in your life: there is no most influential person but a couple people who are/were influential, depending on the phase of my life.

 

What is the saddest moment in your life: no specific moment.

 

What is the happiest moment of your life: When my daughter was born.

 

What are your plans for the future: Main plan: to stay happy & healthy with the people around me who I love. Other plans: to deejay till I am old, to learn a new language (Spanish); to challenge myself intellectually with a PHD.

 

Do you have a quote you want to share:  nope

 

One word to describe yourself: none

 

What country would you like to vsit and why: I would like to travel to West-Africa, as I am interested in African Music/Culture.

 

How can people contact you:

Email: Lbeesound@gmail.com

Facebook: @Lbeesound

Instagram: @Djlbee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment Below